Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NO FANCY FRILLS - JUST GOOD BUFFEL COUNTRY
- Land: 314 ha (775 acres)
* 313.7ha* (775* acres), 28km* south east of Roma with Carnarvon Highway frontage
* Undulating cleared Red Belah, Kurrajong and Wilga country with Ironbark ridge. 220* acres recently blade ploughed.
Densley covered in Buffel grass
* Vegetation map 100% white
* 5 paddocks, 3 dams, steel cattle yards and gravel pit
* Cottage and enclosed shed
For further details please contact Ray White Rural Roma
Rob Wildermuth 0428 222 687
314 ha / 775 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.